Welcome to my Now Page. This is a brief overview of what I’m focusing on.
Last updated on July 11, 2020
- Analyzing the results of the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance Patient Experience Survey to better understand the effect of the pandemic among children and adults with rheumatic diseases.
- Working with CARRA to develop an app for children with rheumatic diseases.
What I’m watching:
- Casa de Papel (Money Heist), Season 3, in Netflix. A mind-bending, smart thriller as a group of thieves tries to steal gold from the Bank of Spain.
- The Tour de France Virtual. E-racing is here! Many of cycling’s greats–both men and women–race each other in the virtual roads of Zwift.
What I’m reading:
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X Kendi to better learn how I–and systems–need to change to form a more equitable society.
- Making sure that my family and I survive the pandemic–and each other in our tiny apartment–both physically and emotionally.
Learn more about Now pages (and create your own!).
Some links provided are affiliate links, which means that I earn a small commission at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a product. Your purchase of these products helps to keep this site running. Please visit my disclosures for further information.