Welcome to my Now Page. This is a brief overview of what I’m focusing on.
Last updated on May 2, 2018.
- Exploring the role of the microbiome in autoinflammatory diseases.
- Evaluating medical school exam questions based on Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Developing and testing AskUp, a high-efficiency collaborative study tool.
- Exploring the use of social media for children with rheumatic conditions and their parents.
What I’m studying:
- Biomedical and health informatics
- Medical education research
What I’m reading:
- Leonardo DaVinci, by Walter Isaacson. A compelling biography about the habits and customs of the first true Renaissance man.
What I’m listening to:
- MTV Unplugged: Música de Fondo by Zoé. One of the greatest Latin Alternative albums of all time.
Learn more about Now pages (and create your own!).
Some links provided are affiliate links, which means that I earn a small commission at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a product. Your purchase of these products helps to keep this site running. Please visit my disclosures for further information.